SIBC is based in the heart of France’s Jura region since 1986. Over the years SIBC has developed extensive experience and impressive production resources : with 13 000 m³ of logs processed annually, 20 species, 200 references of wood, over 5,000 m³ of dry wood; fully adapted to the emerging needs of a constantly changing market.
SIBC (Société Industrielle des Bois Conditionnés) draws its dynamism in the family know-how and production tools to fit the requirements of a market in constant motion. Skills and performances are grouped in the heart of the Jura, under the leadership of Pascal JACQUIN (manager) and Jean-Daniel HURY (sales manager).
- A team of 20 employees.
- A 6 hectare estate, including two sites
- A permanent stock of 5 000 m³ of dry wood, stored in hangars
- More than 20 homegrown wood varieties (about : 40% of oak, 30 % of beech and 20 % of ash)
- A pre-drying capacity of 1 000 m³
- An artificial drying capacity of 1 000 m³
- More than 200 references of dry wood
- 12 000 m³ of logs processed annually
- Delivery everywhere in Europe with our own trucks
Certifications sawmill SIBC:
- PEFC certified since 2005, SIBC contributes its commitment to the sustainable management of forests (PEFC 10-31-689)
- CE certified (CE 0380-RPC-4214) in the context of quality assurance of timber